sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

My Meals

Let's talk about food! 

First, answer the following questions:
 - Are you a good cook?
- Are you a vegetarian? 
- Do you usually eat vegetables?
- Do you always have dinner with your family?


Then, put a tick in the type of food you have tried:

Chinese

French

Spanish

American

Italian

Greek


Finally, complete these statements. Before you start writing, review Food and Drinks Vocabulary using these websites and completing some exercises.

Meals Vocabulary
Food Vocabulary
Vocabulary and Exercises

  • My favourite food
  • Food I don't like
  • My favourite breakfast
  • My favourite lunch
  • My favourite restaurant
  • The food in my schoolbag
  • Some healthy food that I eat
  • Some unhealthy food that I eat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario